PIEDRA VISTA HIGH SCHOOL – CLASS OF 2019
School Year 2018-19
Jostens Info and Important Dates Parents Should Know
As the Official In-School supplier of Graduation Products and Class Jewelry for Piedra Vista HS we want to make sure we provide you with exactly what you want/need to insure your student has a fantastic year!!! The most important factor is communication. A majority of our communication is via email; for this reason it is important that you provide us with a valid & neatly written email address.
To provide you and your student with the best experience we are providing a timeline of Jostens Grad events:
- SEPTEMBER 26th: During Senior Government Class, Graduation Information Packets will be distributed to students regarding Caps & Gowns, Graduation Announcements/Photo Cards as well as many items to help your student celebrate their Senior Year. We recommend parents and students review this information together, to insure you receive exactly what you desire.
- October 3rd: Graduation Orders should be turned in with payment in full or a deposit (cash, check, money order or Credit Card) on Wednesday, October 3rd during Government Classes. We have many different payment options. By starting early in the school year, you have the opportunity to spread this expense out, if you desire. All orders must be PIF prior to C&G delivery in May. We recommend purchasing at this time to insure the best prices and the quickest delivery. If you miss the on campus order date, you may order via mail up to November 15th or, you may go online at www.jostens.com and order. Enter your school and click on the Graduation tab.
- NOVEMBER 15th: DEADLINE FOR ALL MAIL IN AND ONLINE ORDERS!!!
*All clothing, photo and jewelry items that are ordered prior to the November 15th deadline will be sent directly to the address you provide on your order form (write neatly) within 3 weeks of ordering!
- EARLY JANUARY: Invoices will be mailed to those that have ordered; “Late Order Forms” will be mailed to any student who has not yet ordered. Prices will be higher and products offered will be fewer. We do recommend ordering on time (September – November 15th) to get the best value! If you order on time, and do not graduate, we will refund you for any unused products! Our most common excuse for ordering late is:
“I wasn’t sure if I was going to graduate”.
PLEASE DELETE THAT THOUGHT PROCESS!!! By ordering now, you will have everything you need on time and be ready to celebrate this great accomplishment!!!
- NOW-FEBRUARY: If you ordered Photo Cards, you must go online to upload your photos and design your cards! You will receive a link to Jostens.com with a “Photo Card Redemption Code” within 1 month of ordering. We recommend ordering before March so that when you receive your formal Graduation Announcements, your Photo Cards will be ready to send out with your Announcements
- MARCH: Grad Announcement/Invitation Delivery (exact date will be sent with invoice).
- EARLY MAY: Cap & Gown Delivery (exact date will be set by school administration).
We look forward to working with you this year to insure your Senior has the best Graduation possible! Congratulations to you and your Graduate for achieving this huge milestone in their education and lifetime!!!