The Senior Exhibition Project is a one credit graduation requirement, approved by the NM State Department of Education. Students will earn a grade each nine weeks by completion of tasks listed on the Senior Exhibition grading rubric. Culmination of the project will be a written, Keynote, and verbal presentation of the project to a community/faculty panel.
The Senior Exhibition Project allows students to learn/use many valuable skills needed for their future in a career and college.
The skills of the senior project include:
1) pursuit of a long term independent study
2) expansion of research skills
3) management of time and deadlines
4) practice and use of effective written, technology,
and verbal presentation techniques
5) development of relationships with adult mentors